~~~~~~Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers ~~Lilypie Second Birthday tickers~~~~~~

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sick 'boy' 生病的‘小男孩’

Mei has been sick for about a week till now. Not really serious but has running nose and coughs; her voice is hoarse; her hair is always wet; her limbs are always cold.

Moreover, the sweet little princess is gone. Here comes an awkward little 'boy'. Looking at you with a pair of skeptical eyes, she asks to address in Han Jin's cloth and declares that she is a boy.

She refused to see doctor, and I have to lie that we are going to the doctor to see my rashes. Even in the consultation room, she denied that she was the patient. I was very cooperative and reassuring her it's not her. Then I was educated by the doctor that I should not lie to her, so that not to lose control and trust. True, very true. These days, I'm at the short end as a parent, and I need to tight the control and be more strict.... after a few days, she turns to the helper for consolation, and I lost my privilege of being the only person who can shower her........ tough for me, but I have to be a litter tougher towards her. maybe?

妹妹感冒了一个星期,不严重但是拖拉着不见好。除了脾气见涨,头发总是湿湿的,表情总是疑惑的,突然热衷于穿瀚今的衣服,公主裙情结突然消失,假小子样子出门了。

看医生是哄着去的,我被医生又教育了一下不可以太宠孩子。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment